Guilford Group has Extensive Financial Experience with Leading Fortune 500 Companies
Guilford Group has been developed custom software solutions for investment management and the financial sector.
Some of our specialties include:
- Investment Management
- Implemented Daily Portfolio Aggregation System across nineteen investment management boutiques in BNY Mellon (AUM of $1.5 trillion)
- Developed In-house Trading Systems for buy-side Equities and Municipal Money Market trading desks for Dreyfus Mutual Funds
- Implemented Bloomberg and Charles River Trading Systems for various BNY Mellon Asset Management Boutiques with Eagle PACE and STAR as the middle and back office systems
- Implemented daily reconciliations between Investment Accounting and Investment Servicing Systems (including Pershing)
- Created Data Foundation through data consolidations for very large Bank and major wealth management firm.
- Bank Lead Generation System to identify and manage sales opportunities for national bank’s Client Managers and Private banking.
- Financial Projects
- Developed Property and Casualty Insurance Systems at AIG
- Developed Integrated Auditing System for use by 12k+ auditors at Deloitte.
- Business Intelligence System to report P&L data rolled up by product, market, acquisition source, geography, and other levels to provide a multi-dimensional view of portfolio profitability of the Credit Card business of a large Bank.
- Built Credit Card Data Warehouse on an IBM SP2/DB2 platform with multi-Terabyte data capability, for credit card fraud prevention.
- Systems Integration
- Integrated Sales Lead information across SAP, Oracle & SalesForce.com at Roche
- Integrated back office systems into website/mobile solutions to more efficiently serve customers:
- Customer managed inventory and location of railcars.
- Inventory management system for a leading manufacturer integrated in their manufacturing and warehousing systems
- Enabled customers to get prices, book loads, track order status and create and schedule tracking reports through a single application for a major railway
- Developed operating and logistics systems for 3PL whose large customers demand seamless movement of cargo coupled with advanced information
Our financial Industry clients
GUILFORD GROUP'S MOBILE COMMUNICATION FEATURES:
- Location tracking
- Assign loads to trucks
- Fleet view and capacity perspective
- Integration with transportation management
- Receipt and signature exchange
- A/R and S/L approval